Mites according to studies carried out by experts, have existed since ancient times, they are diverse and numerous, the shape of their body is of the most varied, they are small animals that bother and promote the creation of allergies, that is why this article will teach you which are the home remedies to eliminate mites.
Mostly the mites are tiny, measuring up to a few millimeters, among them we can point out the house dust mites measure between 0.2 and 0.5 mm, the velvet ones reach lengths of 10 mm.
5 home remedies to eliminate mites
- Baking soda: Use a good amount of baking soda and spread it all over the mattress, furniture and tissues as they take refuge in said places through the dust.
- Keep clean: Mites like to stay in the dust, remove dirt and dust from curtains, furniture and other places in the home, so you can move them away more easily.
- Pets: animals are a source of attraction for mites, so you should not let your pet get closer to your bedroom, in case you are one of those animal lovers who even sleep with them you should have an excellent cleaning with said animal.
- Aromatic oils: spreads throughout the bed furniture and other corners of the house a powdered mixture of anise, cloves, thyme, lavender, verveine and fennel. It would only be a matter of a few minutes for them to die, later you will have to suck them to collect the dead mites.
- Control the temperature and ventilation: it is recommended to aerate the house for at least 2 minutes a day, especially if you have a cold and dry climate. Keep the air conditioning entries clean frequently (every 2 months).